Monday, March 10, 2014

What Makes you HAPPY?


So when I began this blog just a few weeks ago, I though that my journey towards entrepreneurship would be full of discovery and learning – I just didn’t realize I would be discovering and learning about myself!

Before you can even begin to start a business, you have to ask yourself this question: What makes me happy?

It seems very simple, but it is far from it. It takes some serious introspection. I think that is why it often takes some serious knocks before you are really ready to ask the question…it certainly did for me.

I used to spend the evenings watching TV or surfing the internet, simply wasting the hours away. Why? I certainly thought my life was fine and fulfilling. But, I was missing something. I didn’t have something to wake up for each morning, something I wanted to spend every waking hour doing. I just didn’t realize it until my whole life was flipped upside down.

Do you have the courage to ask the hard questions? 

Is your life making you happy? 

Is what you doing for a living merely a way to make money or does it add passion and adventure to your life? 

If you ask those hard question and find something lacking...do you have the courage to do something about it?

I’d love to hear your story below!

Wishing you passion and adventure in your life and your work,

Kaly Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment