Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Relax - We're ALL Crazy


People are going to think I’m crazy! I know this for a fact.

I have a six month old baby, my personal life is ripping open at the seams, I’m about to move across the county with said baby and four parrots to start a very high powered job at the Pentagon and…I’m going to start my own business!

I’m thrilled! So excited! Not worried at all (well maybe a little).

I’ve committed to dropping $2K of money I know I should be saving on Marie Forleo’s B School even though I already have an MBA and a Masters in Strategic Public Relations from George Washington University. Yes, again, crazy. Shouldn’t I know everything by now?

But, I truly feel called to do it. I’m at peace with the challenge of it all.
I was just inspired by one of Marie’s videos in which she was featured on Oprah’s Soul Series. I’m paraphrasing now, but Oprah said fear comes when you rely only on yourself rather than the awesome power of God. He’s got big plans for me… I know it!

Are you thinking of starting your own business too?  Would you like some companionship, support, and maybe even friendship along the way? A wise man once said, never worry alone. So, I plan on sharing my inspiration, successes, and hiccups along the way. It is also totally acceptable if you just want to follow my crazy, scary journey leap into the unknown. I totally understand the humor in my undertaking…and I promise there will be pictures selfies and video of the journey along the way. (Just try to imagine me, baby, four parrots, and my stuff crammed into my used, but new for me, Nissan Murano)

Out with the old, in with the new – business that is! HeHe. Who’s with me? I’d love to see your comments below :)

XOXO Kaly Marie

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you!!! You're an amazing woman taking all of this on!

    ReplyDelete