Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today is The DAY

I’m really doing it! 

My car is packed with tons of stuff and my 4 parrots and I’m headed to DC!

My little guy is already waiting for me on the East coast with his Grandparents, which gives me tons of motivation to drive like the wind :)  I’m so excited for my fresh start in life and the fantastic opportunities my business will bring!

I wanted to share with you my new motto – or mission statement for you business types:

My life is filled with joy, abundance, passion, and adventure. I make a difference.

It’s simple, short and to the point, but embodies exactly what I want out of life. I’m going to say it every morning and live each day making it a reality. It’s a shift in mental attitude – I AM happy, not I want to be happy. I AM a successful businesswoman, not I want to be a successful businesswoman. It’s a foregone conclusion in my mind and the ideas keep on coming!

Don't forget to sign up for my email list at the top of the page. That way you can hear all about my business progress next – I can’t wait to share it with you!

Here’s wishing you safe travels in all life’s adventures,

Kaly

No comments:

Post a Comment